These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, PortalMK accessible at https://portalmk.com/ These Terms will be applied fully and affect your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Terms and Conditions.
The Site and all of its original content are the sole property of PortalMK and are, as such, fully protected by the appropriate international copyright and other intellectual property rights laws. Using, borrowing, changing, selling or distribution of the content published by PortalMK, whether is original content or content published in collaboration with other parties/partners or sources, are strongly prohibited without previous permission from PortalMK or the owners of the content.
Links to Other Websites:
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and PortalMK express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Changes to This Agreement:
PortalMK reserves the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time. Your decision to continue to visit and make use of the Site after such changes have been made constitutes your formal acceptance of the new Terms of Service. Therefore, we ask that you check and review this Agreement for such changes on an occasional basis. Should you not agree to any provision of this Agreement or any changes we make to this Agreement, we ask and advise that you do not use or continue to access PortalMK immediately.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction:
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of North Macedonia.